Skip to content
- On wet road there is big amount of water molecules on road so that most water molecules distributed over road.
- Also some water molecules present between road and tyre which means distance between road and tyre’s molecules goes to increase.
- As a result slipping probability arises because effect of adhesive force goes to neglect and attraction between them becomes less.
- Dust and dirt particles mixed with the water also contained on wet road so a tyre griping goes to decrease.
- Molecules of water on road results more atomic distances because liquid’s atomic distance is more than that of the solid.